Well I am starting to get used to being a lady of leisure, the problem with it is though is that I feel like I am getting really lazy, I am just so tired all the time.
I have tons of lists of things I want to get done before my arrival and time is slowly ticking by & not a lot of it is getting done eek.
This week we had a bit of a scare, as for a night and a day there wasn't as much movement from baby as normal, so we had a trip to the hospital to be monitored, luckily everything was fine though.
I have finished reading a book on hypno-birthing and I am not 100% taken with it although a lot of it I had already been doing or thinking about doing anyway.
I'm also still swimming once a week which we really enjoy and I am doing yoga most days if not a swimming day, I really love doing it helps me feel calm and strong & I have redound my love of yoga so will definitely be trying to carry on with it after the birth.
We are training our dog rolo too, we have paid a trainer to help us, however I'm not sure if he is making progress or not to be honest.
I am feeling mega nervous about the birth now & whether I will be a good mum or not :s a lot of anxieties at the moment, kind of be glad when the whole birth part is over now!
Right, measurements for this week:
Bust- 47.5"
Waist- 40.5"
Hips- 55"
Bust- 47.5"
Waist- 40.5"
Hips- 55"

No comments:
Post a Comment