Wow I can't believe it is nearly time for her grand entrance! It is so surreal sat here in the garden with rolo, strange to think that this time in a few weeks there will hopefully be little baby k with us in her pram too!!
I have been totally useless as time has gone on, at keeping this blog, the reason is that I have been trying to keep as busy as I possibly can. I'm hoping all this keeping busy will help me have an easier labor and also it has helped take my mind off the long wait and the boredom of a long maternity leave.
I have spent a lot of time cleaning, gardening & getting the house in order. I have also been trying to make sure I do one if three things everyday, yoga, swimming or at least an hour of walking.
I am really lucky because the weather has been lovely.
I don't really have much to say about the pregnancy, everything has gone pretty well so far, I don't think I have even had any braxton hicks, and no false alarms really as of yet.
I reckon she is going to be late as she seems pretty comfy at the moment, although I have acid most days, generally I am feeling quite good in myself :)
Right, measurements for this week:
Bust- 47.5"
Waist- 40.5"
Hips- 54.5"
Middle of bump- 50"
Weight Gain- +2st 3lb
Symptoms this week:
Weight Gain- +2st 3lb
Symptoms this week:
-tiredness
-painful hips during night & in a morning
-breathlessness
-acid reflux
Pictures of my bump this week:
Pictures of my bump this week:


No comments:
Post a Comment