This week has been one of the worst pain-wise, my back and hips are now causing me a lot of trouble & it means I am hardly getting any sleep. I had to take a few days off work this week as it is so bad and is aggravated by sitting at a desk 8 hours a day. I had a call from the hospital though and I am seeing the physio next Friday, so fingers crossed they will be able to give me some solutions to help me, I am doing a shorter shift at work today of 6 hours, I have been here 4 and a half hours and I am already in agony with my back.
Got a really busy week next week, despite being on holiday from work! Monday we have our first antenatal class eek, Tuesday I am having my hair cut, Thursday is my birthday so we are going to my mums for a little tea party, then Friday I have my physio appointment & we are going for a private scan (taking my mum & stepdad) and then going for a birthday meal afterwards.
Getting any sleep seems to be getting harder & harder. The hubbies snoring is a major pain now because every time I drift off & then have to get up for a wee, switch sides because of my hip pain, I then also have his snoring to contend with. I feel broken like an 80 year old woman, never expected it to e this hard, but I guess all pregnancies are different & I am just one of the unlucky ones.... although I do think my being overweight is a factor.
anyway less of the moaning, time for some more positive news.... we finally bought our travel system! We decided to go with the mamas & papas sola, which was our original choice before the mothercare sales man ambushed us & we are really happy as we got a great bargain on an ex display one which had hardly been used & came with the pram, carry cot, car seat, raincover & changing bag all for £350 (RRP. pram £329, carry cot £139, car seat £135, changing bag £39 TOTAL: £642, so we saved £292).

we also bought our matress from mothercare and saved another £20 on that, cost us £79.99. We now have most of the main stuff we need, well for the nursery at least, we got some really cute wall stickers off amazon for £2.99 worth £24.99 as well, we are such bargain hunters ha.
Getting really nervous about the birth now, and despite having a lot ready starting to worry about the things that we don't have ready, like the hospital bag for example, think this needs to be my latest mission. Also not heard back about my glucose test results yet.
Right, measurements for this week:
Bust- 48"
Waist- 40.5"
Hips- 50"
Weight Gain- +1st 6lb (not changed)
Symptoms this week:
-backache
- hip pain
- sleeplessness
Pictures of my bump this week:




No comments:
Post a Comment