Oops I am actually 21 weeks and 2 days now, but I have been really really tired this week and struggling to keep up with everything, especially with Christmas fast approaching and our first wedding anniversary coming up this weekend.
We had our 20 week scan on Monday, everything looked to be ok, heart, brain, eyes, lips, chin, legs, arms, most of it when she was pointing things out I couldn't really see what was what, but I am so happy that everything is ok. We also found out the gender of our little monkey and... she is a little girlie! I must admit that at first it was a bit of a shock, as all along I had been convinced I was having a boy, just shows that mothers intuition is not always right. But I am really getting into the whole girly thing now, at first I was thinking I wasn't the pink type & didn't want lots of pink, but slowly pink is creeping in when looking at clothes and nursery ideas. Its been a really scary & exciting week, finally it is all starting to become rather real.
Scan picture:
This week I am really struggling with tiredness, I guess that I am not going to be one of those people that gets an energy bust sadly.
I have also been really hungry this week, I feel like I have not stopped eating lately, I am keeping a food diary on myfitnesspal to try and stay within my calorie limits for the day, but I must admit its been a struggle.
Just a short post this week as I have a lot to do.
measurements for the week:
Bust- 49"
Waist- 42"
Hips- 49"
Weight Gain- +1st 1lb
Symptoms this week:
-backache
-extreme tiredness
-constant hunger
-acid reflux
Pictures of my bump this week:



No comments:
Post a Comment