Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Fashion Update

A round up of the swimming costumes I have managed to find that are maternity & plus size -
£16 at Tesco clothing online (goes up to size 22)



Large Spot Print Maternity SwimsuitAnimal Print Maternity Swimsuit4 different varieties - £14 at Asda clothing online (goes up to size 24)
Spot Print Maternity SwimsuitSpot Print Maternity Swimsuit 

View details of Blooming Marvellous Maternity Navy Anchor Print Tankini£24 at mothercare online (goes up to size 20)
 

£30 at Curvissa online (goes up to size 22) 


So when it comes to swimwear, it is quite limited although I did manage to find a few, but nothing in a size bigger than 24, I guess if none of these suit then the only other option is getting a normal costume but just in a size bigger than you usually are, which I'm sure would be fine. I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of choice, but it is December, perhaps in the summer there is more choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment